Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to Instant Replay


Welcome to Instant Replay Sports,


I hate the Toronto Maple Leafs, think the NBA is a spectacle league, believe NASCAR is not a sport, and love, ranting and writing about all things sports and athletics.
This blog will cover everything in the world of sports from hockey to football, curling to golf, scandals and rumours, high school to college, and much, much more.


My name is Ian Kennedy. I write a weekly sports column for the Chatham-Kent Daily Post (http://www.ckdp.ca/). My writing is often controversial and always opinionated. I have been an active participant in sport through playing and coaching for years and now, writing is my way of expressing my enthusiasm for athletics. Sit back, comment away, and enjoy the ride.


Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment